We provide a professional Test & Tag service with minimal disruption to your workplace and a very competitive rate. We make sure you are kept up to date with the Australian Standards in regards to Electrical Testing.
Because electricity has the potential to cause serious injury or death. It is the employers legal obligation to ensure a safe working environment.
The Australian New Zealand Standard AS/NZS3760 In-Service Safety Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment is nationally accepted as the minimum safety protocol for the workplace. OHS legislation requires employers and controllers of work premises to ensure that any risk of injury from electricity is eliminated or controlled.
- 3 months – building, construction and demolition
- 6 months – factories, warehouses and production
- 12 months – an environment where the equipment/supply cord is prone to flexing or open to abuse, such as office/retail
- 5 yearly – an environment where the equipment/supply cord is not prone to flexing or open to abuse
- A register of all electrical equipment
- A record of all tests and inspections
- A register of all repairs
- A record of all faulty tests
- Single & 3 phase portable plug in electrical equipment
- Portable equipment, hand-held equipment and stationary equipment, designed for connection to the low voltage supply by a supply cord for insertion into a socket outlet.
- Cord sets, cord extension sets and outlet devices (also known as electrical portable equipment)
- Flexible cords connected to fixed equipment in hostile environments
- Portable power supplies (includes) power adaptor pack, both of the safety isolating transformer and switch mode type
- Battery chargers including those for commercial or industrial use
Portable & transportable heavy duty tools